Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Results: 4/18-4/24

Exercise

  • Monday: 3.8 mile interval run and Ultimate Sculpt
  • Tuesday: 2 mile speed work and personal trainer
  • Wednesday: 1.25 mile run, Kettle and Zumba
  • Thursday: 1 mile run, Spin, and 30 min on elliptical
  • Friday: Kettle, 2 mile run
  • Saturday: 5.5 mile long run (11:13 pace)
  • Sunday: 4 mile interval run, 2 mile walk
Miles: 15.55 miles
Calorie Burn: 5831/week, 833 daily average

The running plan is going well. I couldn't get my mid-week longer run in last week so that mileage is divided across a couple of different days. I was worried about Saturday's long run because my legs had felt so tired the day before and I wasn't all that thrilled about running Saturday morning. But my pace was quicker than last week's and I felt pretty good with the 4:1 intervals over the 5 miles. Still looking good for signing up for the 10 mile race this summer.

Diet and Weight
I don't know what weight I should start off with for the week. As of Saturday morning last week I was at 191 but by Monday morning I think it was back at 194 something and then down to 193 something by Tuesday/Wednesday. I weighed in this morning at 191.8 so the week ended better than it began. My average daily calories were about 1900 for the week with average carbs per day at 205. I'm still working on trying to find that right macro balance but I think I have decided that the best I can do is try to get +/- 3% for each zone.  For instance, today's meal plan (Monday 4/25) so far is at 28% fat, 42% carbs, and 30% protein. So the fat and carbs aren't quite the 30% and 40% but I feel it's close enough. It feels a bit too stressful to try and get to those exact % points. If I'm eating good things than the +/- 3% points is fine.

This Week
  • Monday: Kettle and Elliptical
  • Tuesday: Personal Trainer and 2 mile Speed Work
  • Wednesday: 4 mile tempo run and Zumba
  • Thursday: Spin and ab work
  • Friday: Kettle and elliptical
  • Saturday: 6 mile long run
  • Sunday: 4 mile interval run

No comments:

Post a Comment