Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Results: April 4-10

Exercise:

  • Monday: nothing (still in vacation mode)
  • Tuesday: personal trainer - cardio day
  • Wednesday: 2.5 mile run and abs
  • Thursday: run/row (2.5 miles)
  • Friday: Kettle Fit and 2 mile run
  • Saturday: Zumba and weights (arms/legs)
  • Sunday: yoga and elliptical (30 min)
Total Miles: just 8 total since I didn't fit in any longer runs on the weekend.

The total calorie burn was lower this week but since I had taken a week and a half off I felt every single exercise far more. I'm definitely feeling the 2nd day DOMS from Saturday's weight lifting.


Diet/Weight:
I did pretty good on diet this week. Sunday night ended up being a "end of day" carb rush but still, in the overall picture, it was fine. On my last post I was at 193.6 and I stayed there for 2 days but was up a little more this morning (194.8). Probably because that 193.6 was somewhat accomplished by some water loss. I did my exasperated eye roll at the scale and am moving on - I knew it was too much to ask to get to 192 for this weigh in.

This week's schedule:
  • Monday: some version of weights and cardio
  • Tuesday: personal trainer - plus 2 interval miles if I'm not dead
  • Wednesday: Kettle Fit, 2 mile run, and Zumba
  • Thursday: spin & Ult Sculpt video at home
  • Friday: Kettle Fit and 2 mile run
  • Saturday: Zumba & 5 mile intervals (weather permitting)
  • Sunday: 4 mile intervals

No comments:

Post a Comment