Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Results: 5/2-5/8

Exercise

  • Monday: Elliptical and Ultimate Sculpt
  • Tuesday: Speed work (2 miles) and Personal Trainer
  • Wednesday: Kettle Fit, 2 mile run, and Zumba
  • Thursday: Elliptical and Spin (with a 5 minute run warm up before Spin)
  • Friday: Elliptical, Various strength training exercises, and yoga
  • Saturday: 3 mile run and 1.5 mile walk
  • Sunday: 3.65 mile walk, swimming, and yoga
Mileage: about 9 for the week
Calorie Burn: about 5000 or 714/day average


Diet/Weight
As noted in an earlier post my weight did not change at all this week. I did however, weigh in one pound heavier today (Monday) after a weekend of not tracking my food but I anticipate that it will float back down again within a couple of days so I'm not really counting that as a change. I stayed on track with diet until Saturday night when I let Mother's Day indulgences take over. It's back to normal tracking today.

This Week's Schedule
  • Monday: Kettle Fit and Speed Work (3 miles)
  • Tuesday: Spin and abs/arm work
  • Wednesday: 4.5 mile interval run and Zumba
  • Thursday: Spin and abs/arm work
  • Friday: Kettle Fit and 4.5 mile easy intervals
  • Saturday: Elliptical and Yoga
  • Sunday: 7 mile long run
This may be adjusted some as the week goes by. I have to switch up my long run days for a couple of weeks because of my husband's teaching schedule for this summer session. And I don't really want to do any back-to-back running days because my legs are beginning to feel it more as I ramp up the distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment