Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekly Results: 7/18-7/24

Exercise

  • Monday - My name is no
  • Tuesday - My sign is no
  • Wednesday - My number is no
  • Thursday - You need to let it go
  • Friday - 2 miles, intervals
  • Saturday - Zumba and arm weights (couple of leg weights too)
  • Sunday - 5 miles, 11:00/pace

Diet/Weight
My, "I should get back on track diet" hasn't been going very well. But we finally finished off the alcohol and desserts in my house. Here's hoping for better progress this week. I had bottomed out previously at 182.6. I weighed in at 191.0 this morning. That's what 4 weeks of eating all that you want and not exercising will do to you. Since much of that is bloat I'm hoping that about half of that comes off easily to show the real gain which I'm sure is at least 4-5 pounds.

This Week
  • Monday - Speed work. 3 miles (1/2 mile warm up and cool down and 3, 1/2 miles at 9:31 pace with walk/jog rest for 1/4 mile in between.)
  • Tuesday - Yoga, Abs, and elliptical
  • Wednesday - 3 miles (intervals) and Zumba
  • Thursday - Ultimate sculpt video and walk
  • Friday - 4 miles easy
  • Saturday - Zumba and weights
  • Sunday - 5 mile "long"run and ultimate sculpt video
I waited to type this post until after my work out this morning to make sure I actually got out there and did it. I've reworked my original 10K plan that I made a few weeks ago and most of my weeks should look like this up until the race. While I'm not aiming for a sub-60 anymore I would like to be as close to 66 minutes as I can (hopefully below). Yesterday I ran inside (33 boring laps) for my 5 mile easy run. I maintained an 11 minute pace without too much of an issue. There were no walking breaks at all. I know the 10K course is fairly flat so it will just depend on how hot it is that weekend. It can easily still be in the 90's for Labor Day here but sometimes we start to get a little relief. We'll just have to see how it goes. 

Last but not least. I tried TailWind - Raspberry Buzz today. I hated it. Really, really gross. I have one other packet in a different flavor but overall it's too sweet for me. I even tried watering it down a little and I still didn't like it. So I think I'll go back to Nuun and Gu Chomps.

No comments:

Post a Comment