Everything you ever needed to know

Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall may come after all

It's been a decent week. Enough soreness has worn off that I can walk again without shuffling like a one-legged pirate so that's good.

And look! Here is the forecast for tomorrow morning.


Running a 5k in 60 degree temps? Oh the bliss! 

Even with much lower temps I'll still probably have a pretty slow 5k. I have no goals for this race at all. I'm just treating it like a normal easy run, which means walking breaks as needed and an overall easy 11-12 minute/mile pace.

Far more workouts this past week than I've had in previous weeks:
  • Saturday: 4 mile interval run
  • Monday: 1.5 mile warm up run and Kettle-Death Class
  • Wednesday: Zumba
  • Thursday: Spin
  • Friday: 1 mile warm up run, abs, and arms (weights)

I already got in my workout this morning because I'm naturally a morning person and love to work out before going to work.

Or not.

Actually, my son now has a Friday morning choir practice which starts at 6:45 in the blessed a.m. Good thing I love that kid.

And it means I get a second breakfast. So it's not all bad.


And I talked with my trainer and we've picked out our weekly time. Since it will be on Mondays I get another week before the suffer-fest begins. Thank God for Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment