Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, September 26, 2016

You've picked a fine time to leave me Lucille.


This is NOT the time to cut back on Coke zero and caffeine in general.

My brain is not working right now. And if my hamstrings could, they would jump out of my leg and punch me in the face. 


I focused on leg work for my workout on Saturday and it hasn't been pretty since then. The real culprit of my current pain/soreness was doing Romanian deadlifts with a 50 lb barbell. It wasn't heavy at the time but now it's a pain that lingers.

Workouts for last week:
  • Monday: elliptical warm-up and then training session, which didn't last too long since I somehow overdid it
  • Tuesday: TRX (focus on chest, shoulders, and arms) and 1 mile run
  • Wednesday: Kettle
  • Thursday: 1 mile warm-up and Abs and Tone
  • Friday: Elliptical
  • Saturday: 1 mile warm up run, all kinds of leg exercises - some with weights
  • Sunday: complete rest day
It was a good week for working out. The weekdays were good for diet. The weekend had some bad moments since I decided not to track on the weekend but even though it wasn't perfect it wasn't a total loss either. And I only had one coke zero for the whole week.

The hardest part about today, and my lack of brain function, is that people still expect me to hold intelligent conversations at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment