Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, November 28, 2016

Good Lord, two months?

It's been a busy fall semester and blogging has taken a back seat. I haven't even had a lot of time to read other people's blogs. But a quick look this morning and I saw that my last post was the end of September and I couldn't believe it.

So just a quick drive-by to say I'm still alive and exercising. Diet sucks and weight has been gained but I am still meeting with my trainer once a week and generally exercising at least 2-3 more times a week as well (some weeks are better than others).

There's just nothing that's been pressing in my mind to blog about. I hope you all have a lovely holiday season and I'll be back on if inspiration hits me.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat! Sometimes life just gets in the way - especially this time of year when everything and everyone is busy. Happiest of Holidays!

    ReplyDelete