Exercise - The time every week where I sit down to post this and think, "crap - what DID I do that day..."
- Monday - Kettle Fit and C25K - W2D1 (2 miles)
- Tuesday - C25K W2D2 (2 mile anger run) plus 2 miles on elliptical and 2000 meter row
- Wednesday - Elliptical (3 miles), weights (arms/legs) and Zumba: Tone
- Thursday - C25K W2D3 (2 miles) and Elliptical (1 mile)
- Friday - Elliptical (3 miles) and Yoga
- Saturday - C25K W3D1 plus extra run/walk for 3.8 miles
- Sunday - 8 minute cold walk and 30 min on elliptical
Mileage: About 21. Sunday's elliptical was on my machine at home and I don't trust that mileage.
Everything was great until Thursday when I hit the wall. The weekend didn't go well either.
As of Tuesday morning I was up a pound from last week. Very frustrating in that any extra calories eaten (which weren't a billion extra) should not have equated to a gain. So a lot of it is probably the tricksy water weight.
|Saw La La Land on Sunday, kept thinking of "hey girl" quotes.|
Schedule - since I'm behind on posting this some of it has already been done but this will be a harder week to fit in workouts due to my regular work schedule.
- Monday: 2 miles C25K run, 1 mile run/walk, later on I walked another 2.68 miles because it was such a gorgeous day outside
- Tuesday: Yoga (planned to do more but life got in the way)
- Wednesday: Zumba
- Thursday: C25K run and Ult Sculpt video
- Friday: elliptical (3 miles)
- Saturday: C25K run and weights
- Sunday: elliptical and weights (different muscles)
Diet so far has been better for this week but it's going to be a busy and stressful one so the temptation to eat my way through that will probably be stronger. Good news is that it really just affects this week.