Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Chill A.F.

My allergies attacked me full force on Monday afternoon. I have no idea what suddenly bloomed in my area but it was so bad that two Benadryl pills barely touched the symptoms. 

Tuesday morning I went ahead and took one Benadryl before coming into work since I knew whatever was out there was still waiting to attack me. But before work I went to yoga which is my favorite weekly exercise class. I've mentioned before that this is just a relaxed class more about stretching and breathing than contorting yourself into strange and impossible positions. Tuesday's class did not disappoint.

After yoga I was feeling super chill. I just wandered back down to my car, enjoying the summer like temps, thinking that an iced soy latte sounded amaze-balls and was like "man, yoga sure is amazing!"

Then I remembered the Benadryl. 

So yoga or OTC drugs? Either way not much bothered me for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I guess pollen is the price we pay for these amazing temps.

    ReplyDelete