Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Weekly Results: 2/13-19 (the Benadryl edition)

Thanks to 70 degree days in February. 

Exercise:

  • Monday - Kettle Fit
  • Tuesday - Yoga
  • Wednesday - Step and Tone
  • Thursday - medical thing
  • Friday - Boot camp
  • Saturday - nothing
  • Sunday - nothing
No miles at all last week. I suddenly remembered I signed up for a 5k in April - I should run some miles this week... ;)

Diet/Weight:
Still haven't stepped on the scale because I live in a world of make-believe and avoidance. Diet had some good days last week but more bad.  Sugar is the devil.

This Week:

  • Monday - Nothing - super busy day at work
  • Tuesday - Yoga
  • Wednesday - Trainer day! Maybe a couple of miles too
  • Thursday - ??? (this is another busy day and I probably won't fit some exercise in)
  • Friday - Boot camp and 2 miles
  • Saturday - Zumba
  • Sunday - 4 miles

1 comment: