Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekly Results 2/20-26

Exercise:

  • Monday: Nothing - way busy at work
  • Tuesday: Yoga & Benadryl
  • Wednesday: 2 mile intervals, Personal Trainer, and Zumba (ST)
  • Thursday: Rest day and migraine
  • Friday: 2 mile run and Boot Camp (ST)
  • Saturday: Zumba
  • Sunday: 5k interval run (run 4, walk 1 minute)
I forgot that Monday was an extra rest day because all week I thought I had done strength training stuff 3 times. Maybe it was just because this week pushed me further. I hurt something in my left bicep after Friday's class. It finally feels almost normal again this morning. I'll talk more about my 5k run on Sunday later this week.

Diet/Weight:
No changes here. I tried to be better about eating but there was still a lot of snacking going on. No change in weight.

This week:
  • Monday: Kettle and Elliptical (ST)
  • Tuesday: Yoga/Rest
  • Wednesday: Trainer and Zumba (ST)
  • Thursday: 2-3 mile easy run
  • Friday: 2 mile run and Boot Camp (ST)
  • Saturday: Zumba
  • Sunday: 4 mile run (4/1 intervals)

No comments:

Post a Comment