|How I felt rolling into work today with 4 cartons of cookies...|
- Monday: Kettle and 30 min of Elliptical (ST)
- Tuesday: 2 miles of interval running and Yoga
- Wednesday: Step class and Zumba
- Thursday: Nothing
- Friday: 2 miles slow run (no intervals) and Boot Camp (ST)
- Saturday: Nothing again (there's a saga to be told later this week)
- Sunday: 3 miles slow run (two walking breaks) and weights (arms/legs) (ST)
Miles: less than 10 but I did get 3 running days in
(ST) - Strength Training: 3 times
Notes: The slow run on Friday was great. I probably was just doing at an 11:30-12:00 pace so it really was slow but it felt really good and was a great warm up for boot camp. That's the longest solid run (meaning no intervals) that I've done thus far in this rotation of building back up endurance. Saturday was a mix of a lot of things which I'll talk about more in detail later but the biggest was that it was just a bad thyroid day. I wanted to spend the entire day in bed but I'm not down on myself about it since I know those days come and go.
We got Girl Scout cookies this week - if you couldn't tell by all my memes... So... yeah... about that diet....
2 pounds up - hopefully just a temporary thing.
On the good side though I've had some very yummy shakes and am now addicted to Matcha tea powder thanks to this post from Wendy about good anti-inflamatories. Matcha powder is a bit expensive but I really like it and feel better drinking it rather than a second cup of coffee.
|Why I don't stress out about meeting our "troop goal"...|
- Monday: Kettle and Elliptical (ST)
- Tuesday: Yoga, maybe a short run again if I can get there in enough time before yoga
- Wednesday: Elliptical and Zumba
- Thursday: Run and Row
- Friday: 2 miles and weights (ST)
- Saturday: Zumba
- Sunday: Probably 3 mile run and weights (ST)