Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekly Review: Jan. 30- Feb. 5 (the cookie edition)


How I felt rolling into work today with 4 cartons of cookies...
Exercise
  • Monday: Kettle and 30 min of Elliptical (ST)
  • Tuesday: 2 miles of interval running and Yoga
  • Wednesday: Step class and Zumba
  • Thursday: Nothing
  • Friday: 2 miles slow run (no intervals) and Boot Camp (ST)
  • Saturday: Nothing again (there's a saga to be told later this week)
  • Sunday: 3 miles slow run (two walking breaks) and weights (arms/legs) (ST)
Miles: less than 10 but I did get 3 running days in
Minutes: 320
(ST) - Strength Training: 3 times

Notes: The slow run on Friday was great. I probably was just doing at an 11:30-12:00 pace so it really was slow but it felt really good and was a great warm up for boot camp. That's the longest solid run (meaning no intervals) that I've done thus far in this rotation of building back up endurance. Saturday was a mix of a lot of things which I'll talk about more in detail later but the biggest was that it was just a bad thyroid day. I wanted to spend the entire day in bed but I'm not down on myself about it since I know those days come and go.


Diet/Weight
We got Girl Scout cookies this week - if you couldn't tell by all my memes... So... yeah... about that diet....

2 pounds up - hopefully just a temporary thing.

On the good side though I've had some very yummy shakes and am now addicted to Matcha tea powder thanks to this post from Wendy about good anti-inflamatories. Matcha powder is a bit expensive but I really like it and feel better drinking it rather than a second cup of coffee.

Why I don't stress out about meeting our "troop goal"...

This Week

  • Monday: Kettle and Elliptical (ST)
  • Tuesday: Yoga, maybe a short run again if I can get there in enough time before yoga
  • Wednesday: Elliptical and Zumba
  • Thursday: Run and Row
  • Friday: 2 miles and weights (ST)
  • Saturday: Zumba 
  • Sunday: Probably 3 mile run and weights (ST)

No comments:

Post a Comment