Just finished a good Kettle class in which I ran a mile before and after the class. Thus I was starving and the leftover mashed potatoes that I had with a chicken breast for my lunch were amazing. I've always had a love affair with mashed potatoes but my husband is more of a rice guy so I don't make them too often at home. That might need to change....
Anyway, moving on...
- Monday: Kettle - with a different instructor (thanks to Spring break) who thought speed was all important. I missed the regular guy and agitated a nerve.
- Tuesday: Had planned to go to a class but ended up being busy over lunch due to identity theft stuff
- Wednesday: Step class and Zumba
- Thursday: 3 mile walk on the hilly trail
- Friday: Boot camp class
- Saturday: Nothing! And it freakin' snowed... Stupid stupid inconsistent spring.
- Sunday: Oh look! Nothing again! Well, I did clean my house so a few calories were burnt.
Abject Failure. While some of it is just self control I think I'm dealing with some hormonal stuff that's making me pissy and a little depressed. I seriously could just eat until I'm sick and then eat again. I don't like this feeling at all. Especially when there are swimsuits to fit into. I'm looking into a different kind of natural thyroid (NDT) medicine but I'll have to see if my GP will approve it. If not, I'll have to find a doctor that will. It's hard to find the motivation to do this however when all you want to do is sit and wallow...
|Lots of Pitbull songs in Zumba class...|
- Monday: Kettle with 1 mile tempo run pre and post class (ST)
- Tuesday: Yoga (missed this class SOOOOO much last week - especially with my agitated nerve issues). Maybe I'll do something else as well since the weekend will be a bust...
- Wednesday: Personal trainer and Zumba (ST)
- Thursday: 3 mile run/walk
- Friday: Boot camp with 2 mile run/easy (ST)
- Saturday: ?
- Sunday: ? not sure - I'm on my own with the kids this weekend so we'll see what I can do but there still is that matter of fitting into a swimsuit soon....