Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, March 13, 2017

Weekly Results: 3/6-12

Alternate Title: Are mashed potatoes quite possibly the world's most perfect food?


Just finished a good Kettle class in which I ran a mile before and after the class. Thus I was starving and the leftover mashed potatoes that I had with a chicken breast for my lunch were amazing. I've always had a love affair with mashed potatoes but my husband is more of a rice guy so I don't make them too often at home. That might need to change....

Anyway, moving on...

Exercise:

  • Monday: Kettle - with a different instructor (thanks to Spring break) who thought speed was all important. I missed the regular guy and agitated a nerve.
  • Tuesday: Had planned to go to a class but ended up being busy over lunch due to identity theft stuff
  • Wednesday: Step class and Zumba
  • Thursday: 3 mile walk on the hilly trail
  • Friday: Boot camp class
  • Saturday: Nothing! And it freakin' snowed... Stupid stupid inconsistent spring.
  • Sunday: Oh look! Nothing again! Well, I did clean my house so a few calories were burnt.
So much for my plans to run....

Diet/Weight:
Abject Failure. While some of it is just self control I think I'm dealing with some hormonal stuff that's making me pissy and a little depressed. I seriously could just eat until I'm sick and then eat again. I don't like this feeling at all. Especially when there are swimsuits to fit into. I'm looking into a different kind of natural thyroid (NDT) medicine but I'll have to see if my GP will approve it. If not, I'll have to find a doctor that will. It's hard to find the motivation to do this however when all you want to do is sit and wallow...

Lots of Pitbull songs in Zumba class...

This Week:

  • Monday: Kettle with 1 mile tempo run pre and post class (ST)
  • Tuesday: Yoga (missed this class SOOOOO much last week - especially with my agitated nerve issues). Maybe I'll do something else as well since the weekend will be a bust...
  • Wednesday: Personal trainer and Zumba (ST)
  • Thursday: 3 mile run/walk
  • Friday: Boot camp with 2 mile run/easy (ST)
  • Saturday:
  • Sunday: ? not sure - I'm on my own with the kids this weekend so we'll see what I can do but there still is that matter of fitting into a swimsuit soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment