Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Blogging Hiatus

I was sick the week of March 20th and on my cruise for the week of March 27th. Plus I've taken on a new project at work that's eaten up my downtime I usually have. So for now I'll post when I'm able but won't be able to get back on here regularly until some of work on this new project has died down.

I still have my 5k this weekend but after a 2 week break (because really - who gets around to exercising regularly on an open bar cruise?) I've resigned myself to a walk/run 5k. The weather looks perfect right now for Saturday though so even a 5k walk would be lovely.

At some point I hope that a photo montage from the cruise shows up below (it's not at the time of posting but I think it may still be processing) and I'm not sure how great the quality will be - whenever I upload a video the pixels take a hit. I'm sure there are better ways to do this but frankly - whatever... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment